"DOMESTIC ENGINEERS" UNITE

Monday, January 11, 2010

I am currently reading...

Case Histories by Kate Atkinson

Wow! If you enjoy mysteries at all, then this is worth checking out. I actually read this book for the first time a couple of years ago, but thankfully my utter lack of long-term memory has finally been a blessing, because I couldn't remember most of the plot when I read it through a second time this week.

Love.Love.Love.

Basically, it's about a private investigator and the three cases he is investigating. Each of the stories intertwines in surprising ways. Without giving too much away, the majority of the characters live within a few miles of each other, and their story lines mesh into a few amazing revelations at the end. I could never write mysteries stories- too much of a puzzle to create- but if I did, I'd aim for it to be just like this one. Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment