skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Haven for Housewives
The Cosy Nook of a Stay-at-Home Mom
"DOMESTIC ENGINEERS" UNITE
Monday, January 11, 2010
Representing two of the few things I like about winter:
1. the beautiful winter pictures from right outside my window
2. the fact that I view them from inside my cosy home (that I don't have to leave!:) )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
SAH sweetheart
Left teaching middle school to become a Mom...would love to chat with other SAHMs.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Women Living Well Blog
Pink of Perfection
dooce.com
Tip Junkie
The Finer Things in Life
All the Small Stuff
Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(7)
Miraculous Mommy Tools- Space Saver High Chair
The Guilt Gremlin
Shouldn't I Have This Figured Out By Now??
Representing two of the few things I like about wi...
I am currently reading...
losing all sense of time (aka, cabin fever)
are you awake?
No comments:
Post a Comment